There have been multiple muses over the years to whom I dedicate my works, along with the person I’m becoming.
- April Annett (RIP Oct 1997): taught me to give selflessly, to live life to the fullest, and to love until it hurts.
- Grannie (RIP): always encouraged me to follow my dreams
- Rachel Rahrich & Samantha Hocking: the two most intricate minds I’ve had the pleasure to collaborate with
- Daniel Downey: (RIP) never take anything for granted, because everything could be gone in an instant
- Natasha Mockridge : showed me the love and beauty in the world
- Jayson Thomas Colton: reminded me of life’s hard lessons
- Angelina Alexander: the most soulful individual I have ever met
- Tim Martin: love and trust, and to strengthen myself as an individual, as a friend and as a partner